About This Course
18 Tips to managing your in-round frustrations.
This course is for you if your golfing ambitions are to;
- Better Your Mindset,
- Better Your Decisions,
- Better Your Scoring
Hey everybody, Jamie Glazier here and I have a question for you…Does any of this sound like you?
- Are you tired of sabotaging your golf rounds with a lack of focus and distractions
- Do you sometimes feel frustrated and overwhelmed trying to re-build your round after a poor shot or bad hole
- Do you ever wish there was an easier way to control your thoughts on course and be less challenged with frustrations.
- Because maybe you’ve tried a few things before but no matter what you did you’ve never been able to identify the factors that create these challenging states and patterns of on-course behavior.
If you answered YES to any of these, then please read on as this course is speciﬁcally for you.
In this course with the help of golf professional, fellow coach and Dare2Dream client Casey Harty I am going to show you how to achieve your golf consistency goals, without the frustrations.
The way I am going to do this is with a brand new program I've created for you called 18 Tips fo managing your in-round frustrations.
This course is delivered in a video format CASE STUDY of a real life playing situation where Casey takes us through an actual playing round. He reviews his performance, shot selections, mental approach and results hole by hole. Within this round exists the numerous scenarios and situations that affect every golfer in every round.
Within the review of each hole lies the gold that could change your golf for the better.
We know that observation of others is one of the keys to implementing new technique and strategy.
With the help of Casey we not only show you the very situations that are likely holding you back, but we give you the tools to take on the course.
If this is your ﬁrst time here at INCITEGOLF Academy, welcome!
I am the creator and founder of INCITEGOLF Academy and renowned Golf Mental Performance Coach
Before we go any further, I highly respect your time so here is who this video is for and who this is not for.
Let me show you who this course is Not for first:
- If you are not ready to put some effort to learn.
- If you are not prepared to take action.
- If you don’t want to learn how to reduce how your on-course frustrations to improve your golf and enjoyment of your game.
Then maybe this program is not for you, I am sorry and maybe one of our next programs will be a better fit.
Who This is PERFECT for:
Here’s who 18 Tips to managing your in-round frustrations.
will be perfect for
- If you want to discover how to develop and un-breakable mental game
- If you are tired of watching a potential good score being sabotaged
- If you are looking for a proven and reliable way to bounce back from in-round challenges
- If you sometimes get frustrated or overwhelmed trying to improve your score and lower your handicap
- If you want to learn the tips that the best players already know and implement every hole, every round.
18 Tips to managing your in-round frustrations is a 2 Section 18 Lesson online training program that shows you exactly, in 18 tips the strategies how to identify, manage and develop processes to deal with frustrations in-round on-course.
We know this course has the potential to have a massive impact on your golf game.
The strategies are proven by tour players and amateurs alike.
For over 15 years I have only trained golfers with these processes face to face and now is your chance to gain this knowledge convenient at a fraction of the price.
Huge thanks to Casey Harty for sharing his experience. He is a professional with a bright future in playing and coaching.